Wednesday 31 August 2011

I love jewellery making, it's fun.

If you haven't guessed already, I have been making new pieces of jewellery today and I have to say that it's all very lovely. And more to the point, I think you'll all think it's lovely too. 

Here are my new pieces...

Pink Spotty Cupcake Earrings - £3.25

Orange Fruity Cupcake Earrings - £3.25

Red Spotty Cupcake Earrings - £3.25

Large Angel Wing Earrings (can be made with a stud or ear wire) - £2.75

Long Peace Earrings - £2.50

Cross & Wing Earrings - £2.75

Wishbone Necklace - £2.75

Angel Wing Necklace - £2.75

All of these lovely things will be on my shop shortly so feel free to check them out! I'm also open to custom orders too, for example, if you like the cupcake earrings but want them in ring form then I'd be more than happy to make you a cupcake ring as opposed to earrings. 

I'm also thinking about doing feather and tusk jewellery, what are your thoughts? :)

I hope you like my new pieces! Thanks for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. i love the red spotty cupcake but as a ring?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake earrings! Really impressive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake earrings are so cute!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW those earrings are gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A red cupcake ring would be AMAZING, i'm in love, and the wishbone necklace and peace earrings!! I'll be visiting your shop when i get paid that's for sure :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the large angel wing earrings. How would you feel about reviewing a few of our silver jewellery products? Please email my business partner dennis@issl.co.uk if interested thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a professional jewellery designer. However these designs are unique and creative. I love orange fruity cupcake earrings.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...